How To Call Directly To Someone’s Voicemail • ThemeFoxx
The most frustrating thing about voicemail is that you can’t leave a message even if you know you need to. You can’t call back. And you can’t be sure that the person you’re leaving a message for actually gets your message. This is known as no answer, no message, and no caller ID. It’s a frustrating situation, and one that has driven many people crazy. But there is a way to get the call right to voicemail. It’s simple, and not at all hard. It just takes some time to do.
Unfortunately, today’s smartphones allow you to call someone whenever you want, even if you try to leave a voice message.
How many times have you felt like you didn’t need to call anyone to pass on an important message, but left it on voicemail anyway?
You may be wondering why we can’t send them an email or message?
But sometimes it is necessary to show emotion and sincerity, which can only be expressed in the voice.
There are several situations in which you may want to leave a voice message, for example, for important calls. B. to have an uninterrupted conversation, leave a detailed estimate, deliver bad news, or anything else that gives the recipient a chance to think rather than react.
In this article, we’ll look at some ways to bypass calls and leave a voicemail.
How do I call voicemail directly from the same service provider?
Many service providers offer their subscribers the option of sending voice messages directly to the person being called. However, this is only possible if you and the other person use the same service provider.
AT&T is an American telecommunications company that offers landline and mobile phone services.
To send a voice message to an AT&T subscriber, do the following:
- You must first enter your voice mailbox.
- In the main menu, press 2 and enter the 10-digit mobile phone number to which you want to send the message.
- Now save your message and press the # sign.
- You can also choose special delivery options, such as. B. Urgent (key 2) or Private (key 3).
- Press the # sign again to send the message.
If you want to listen to your message before you send it, press 1.
With more than 150 subsidiaries, Verizon is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world.
To send a voice message to a Verizon subscriber
- Call your voicemail access number, then press 2 to send a message.
- A window will appear in which you must follow the instructions given.
- You can record your message and then enter the mobile phone number, or vice versa.
- Now you need to set the delivery options – Private (press 1), Urgent (press 2), Request confirmation (press 3), Future delivery (press 4).
- Finally, press # to send the message.
How do I call voicemail directly to another service provider?
If you are not using the same network, the above operators cannot be used.
Slydial has been the market leader for a long time, but is currently getting bad reviews because the service only works a few hours a day.
That’s why we recommend using WhatCall if you have problems with Slydial.
We will now discuss the two most popular applications for calling voicemail directly.
Slydial helps you connect ll directly to your voicemail, so you can skip the call. You can download and install the Slydial application on your phone (available on PlayStore and App Store).
Slydial offers both free and paid plans, although the free plan requires you to listen to ads before calling.
With a paid subscription, you get ad-free access and can call multiple people at once. However, if you only want to leave voice messages, a free subscription is best.
To use the Slydial service, the following steps are required:
- Download and install the Slydial application on your smartphone.
- After installing the application, register a free account or a paid account.
- To reach the service, you must call 267-SLYDIAL using the application on your phone.
- A dialog box appears where you must enter the mobile phone number to which you want to send the voice message.
- Write your message now and send it.
The downside to Slydial is that the app doesn’t work if you’re trying to call a landline, third-party voicemail service, VoIP numbers, or prepaid cell phones.
Like Slydial, WhatCall bypasses the direct line and goes straight to voicemail. The app is available for both Android and iOS users.
WhatCall works in all countries and supports almost all networks with voicemail (including fixed and mobile phones).
The best part is that you don’t have to search and add codes before calling. Just dial the number in the same local format as you use on your phone.
You can download and install the app for free on your Android phone, but you have to pay $1.99 to use it on your iPhone.
How do I send a call directly to voicemail?
So far, we’ve seen how to call voicemail directly. But would you ever want to send a call to other people on their voicemail?
This may seem impossible, but it is possible by changing the phone settings. You can reject incoming calls and forward them to voicemail.
To automatically route a specific caller to your voicemail, follow the methods below depending on your phone.
- Go to the subscribers list and find the contact number you want to forward to your voice mailbox.
- Go to Contacts and click on the vertical icon with the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select a contact and press the vertical icon with the three dots.
- Select Send to voicemail.
You cannot route individual calls to voicemail without a third-party application. So if you want to avoid calls, you have to block them.
- Open the phone application and go to the Recent Entries section.
- Select the caller and click the information icon next to the caller.
- Scroll down and press to block this caller.
- Calls to this number are now blocked.
Message: This is a handset lock, not a network lock, which means that calls will come in on your phone, but you will not receive a notification.
To view voicemails from blocked contact numbers, go to Voicemail, scroll down, and tap Blocked messages.
How do I make a call that goes directly to voicemail?
If you don’t want to use applications, you can use voice message processing, which allows you to record a message and send a voice message to another person without calling their phone.
Most operators offer this option, but you can also start with a direct call.
- Dial your Straight Talk voicemail access number, which is *86.
- Enter the PIN code.
- Press 2 and enter the 10-digit mobile phone number to which you want to send the message.
- Now save your message and press the # sign.
We looked at several methods of sending voice messages without calling the destination phone.
What method did you use to send the call directly to voicemail? Or do you know another way to do it? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you call someone’s voicemail directly?
Yes, you can call a person’s voicemail directly. Can you call someone’s voicemail from your phone? No, you cannot call someone’s voicemail from your phone.
How do I make someone’s voicemail go automatically?
Press the voicemail icon on the top right of the screen. Select “Manage Voicemail” and then “Set Up Auto-Dial”.
How do you call straight to voicemail on iPhone?
To call straight to voicemail on iPhone, press and hold the “1” key.
Feedback,how to call straight to voicemail canadahow to call someone's voicemail directlyhow to call someone else's voicemailleave voicemail without callingcall goes straight to voicemail without ringinghow to leave a voicemail without calling canada,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to call straight to voicemail canada,how to call someone's voicemail directly,how to call someone else's voicemail,call goes straight to voicemail without ringing,how to leave a voicemail without calling canada,leave voicemail without calling,how to leave a voicemail without calling the person ireland,how to leave a voicemail on a landline without calling