Now what is an addon? Well, an addon is basically a piece of software that serves a specific purpose. For instance, you may have a Youtube video addon on your Kodi setup, which allows you to play any videos you have stored on your hard drive from within Kodi. That’s a very basic example, but you get the idea. Now what is “Reboot”? It’s a Kodi addon that allows you to listen to specific music playlists.
The Now That’s What I Call Music Reboot addon brings you over 100 of the greatest songs from the original N*Sync album, Now That’s What I Call Music, in one place. It’s a great way to listen to your favourite tracks, including the new album while you’re watching TV and a wonderful way to add a little N*Sync to your day.
Welcome to one of our most popular Kodi music addons – Now That’s What I Call Music Reboot. It contains a wide range of music sections and provides access to music albums.
It contains sections with music such as Now USA, Now Love, Now 95, Now 102, Now Dance and many more.
In the next section of this blog, we will cover the installation procedure of this Kodi addon. Install the Now Thats What I Call Music Reboot addon on Kodi by following the steps below.
How to install the Now Thats What I Call Music Reboot addon on Kodi
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://racooncity.gq/repo in the upper field.
- Enter UMBRELLAin the field below.
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the home page and click on Addons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file and now click UMBRELLA
- Select this ZIP file repository.umbrellacorp-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from the Click repository Umbrella Corporationrepository
- Click on Addons
- Find Now That’s What I Call Music Reboot and Set
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.