Titanium makes streaming content a breeze and it does it better than than any other build. Titanium is user friendly, has a ton of add-ons, a great looking layout, and a great interface.
The easiest way to install Titanium Kodi Build 21.0 is via a setup file. You need to download the setup file from the website which is downloadlink provided below and then after downloading simply extract the setup file and install it. You need to be aware of the fact that the file is a setup file which installs Titanium Kodi Build on your system. After installing this build you will be able to install third-party applications on your system.
In this guide, I will walk you through the steps to install Kodi Titanium Build on FireStick and Fire TV devices (the same guide will work on other Kodi set-top boxes, including PCs/smartphones). Kodi is nothing without addons, and we often go in search of the addons that best suit our needs. For most users, no single add-on is sufficient to meet all their Kodi needs. So we have to install a lot of add-ons for different purposes. But if you have multiple add-ons, the controls can get a little complicated. Not to mention the effort it takes to find each add-on and install them separately.
Titanium for Kodi takes care of all this for you. The Titanium version is by far the most widely used version of Kodi today. The design has been praised by experts and users alike. This tool collects all your favorite add-ons in one place so you can quickly install them with one click. Titanium also transforms the Kodi user interface into something more functional and visually appealing. The front end of Kodi is more modern and has received a cosmetic update with some additional features. Let’s see how to install Titanium on Kodi.
Read here how to install Kodi on the FireStick if you haven’t already.
Please click here to read our disclaimer before proceeding.DisclaimerThis manual is for training purposes only. FireStickTricks does not own, host, operate or distribute streaming applications/add-ons/IPTV. Some of these services are offered by third parties and may allow unauthorized access to copyrighted content. We do not tolerate access to pirated content or copyright infringement. We are not affiliated with these services and do not endorse them in any way. We also do not control the legal status of a streaming service. The end user is responsible for the content accessed through these unreliable services.
Preparing Kodi for Titanium Buildinstallation
There is a Kodi security feature that prevents the installation of third-party add-ons that are not hosted in the official Kodi add-ons repository. This feature prevents you from installing add-ons or malicious constructs that could damage your device.
The Titanium version of Kodi is very popular and is used by hundreds of thousands of Kodi users. This assembly is completely safe. So, to install this Titanium version, we need to disable this security feature by enabling Unknown Sources.
Perform the following steps:
1. Open the settings on the Kodi home screen (this is the cog icon at the top, just below the Kodi logo on the left).
2. Now open System Preferences
or open System if you are using Kodi 18.
3. Select Add-ons from the left pane.
5. You will now see this warning. Ignore it and click Yes because the Titanium version of Kodi is safe to install.
Everything is ready for the installation of third-party add-ons. We will now learn how to install Titanium Build on Kodi.
Attention KODI users: please read before continuing
Kodi addons / modules offer unlimited streaming content, but can also get you in legal trouble if you get caught watching movies / TV shows / sports for free. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN when streaming online. A good Kodi VPN can hide your identity, bypass government surveillance, block content, and ISP throttling (which also contributes to buffer-free streaming).
I use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device, including the Amazon FireStick. Get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plans. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Click HERE to get 3 months free and save 49% on ExpressVPN.
Read: How to install and use VPN for Kodi
To install Titanium Build on Kodi 18.9 and Kodi 17.6
Titanium Build is available as part of Supreme Builds Wizards. So first we need to install the Supreme Builds repository. From this repository, we will install the ultimate build assistant. We will use the wizard to get Titanium for Kodi.
Part 1: Install the superstructure components
1. Open the settings by pressing the cog icon at the top of the Kodi home screen. Now choose the file manager from the list of options.
File manager in the top line of Kodi 18
2. On the next screen, click Add Source.
3. Now click ‘<None>’ to enter the URL of the source from where you want to install Supreme Builds.
4. Use the remote control and the on-screen keyboard to enter http://repo.supremebuilds.com, as shown below. Enter the URL carefully, as it should be exactly as shown in the figure. Otherwise you will not be able to get the Titanium version of Kodi.
5. Now type the name of the source whose URL you just added into the Enter the name of this media source field. You can choose the name you want to use to identify this resource. If the name matches the source, you can easily find it later. In this article, I’m going to go with Supreme.
7. Then you need to go back to the Kodi home screen and select the Add-ons option on the left.
8. On the next screen, click the package installer icon in the upper left corner.
9. Scroll down and select the Install from zip file option.
11. Now click on the displayed file repository.supremebuilds-X.X.X.zip. X.X.X stands for the version number. At the time of writing, the latest version was 1.0.2.
12. Now wait until the notification about the installed add-on appears in the top right corner of the Kodi window (see image below).
13. In the same window, select Install from repository and click on Supreme Builds Repository in the list of available repositories.
15. Now click on Supreme Builds Wizard to continue.
16. Click the Install button in the lower right corner of the next screen to install the Supreme Builds Wizard.
18. When you install Supreme Builds Wizard, you will see many pop-ups like this one. You don’t have to do anything. Just ignore them by pressing the Discard or Ignore buttons.
19. If you see the following pop-up window (see image below), again you do not need to do anything unless you want one of the options listed.
Part 2: Steps to install Titanium Kodi Build
We will now learn how to install Titanium Build on Kodi using Supreme Builds Wizard. Here’s what you need to do:
1. On the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons > Software Add-ons. Here you see the Supreme Builds wizard icon. Click on it to get started!
2. Now open the Builds (Supreme Builds) Builds option.
3. This version can be downloaded from different servers. It doesn’t matter which server you install the build from, as they all have the same files. However, choosing a server closer to you may result in faster downloads. And if a server goes down, you can always use another server. I choose the American server.
If you are using Krypton, scroll down to the Kodi 17.6 section.
4. You now have two options: new installation or standard installation. Click on the Fresh Setup button.
The reinstallation will remove all existing Kodi data (including existing add-ons) and then install the Titanium Build. It will be like using Kodi again.
The default installation retains the existing add-ons.
Personally, if you have Titanium for Kodi, I don’t think you need anything else. That’s why I’m opting for a new installation. However, if you want to keep your add-ons, you can always opt for the default installation.
5. This is the message I see when I select Fresh Install. It asks if you want to reset Kodi to factory settings. Confirm your actions by clicking Next.
6. The installation of the Titanium version of Kodi will start. Here’s what you’ll see.
7. Once the installation is complete, you will see a message asking if you want to force Kodi to close or restart your profile. I tried reloading the profile on the FireStick several times, and each time Kodi crashed. That’s why I recommend you press Forced Shutdown. However, you can try the restart profile and see how it works on your device.
8. Whatever you choose, it won’t make much difference.
After installing the Titanium version of Kodi, the home screen of your Kodi application will look like this.
So, now we have learned how to install Titanium on Kodi.
Before you start streaming video with Kodi addons or modules, I want to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and the government. This means that streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live broadcasts and sports) can lead to legal problems.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass Internet monitoring, ISP restrictions, and geographic content limitations.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of applications and streaming devices.
OPINION: We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So before you start streaming on Kodi, read here how to get VPN protection in 3 easy steps.
Step one: Purchase your ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have included the exact steps below, starting with step 4.
Step three: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The steps to install Kodi VPN on Fire TV devices are described below. If you have other broadcast devices, follow steps 1 to 3 above.
Step four: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE (if you are not already a subscriber).
Step 5: Go to the Fire TV Stick home screen. Click the Search button and then the Search option (see figure below).
Step six: Type expressvpn into the search bar and select when it appears.
Seventh step: Click on the Download button.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN application and log in using the username and password you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your FireStick is protected with the fastest VPN.
If you need other builds or addons, you can check out the links below.
- The best addons for Kodi
- The best Kodi builds
Video tutorial on how to install Titanium Build on Kodi
Titanium Kodi build gives Kodi a complete cosmetic update. It fundamentally changes the way you interact with Kodi. However, the Titanium Build version is probably less about aesthetics and more about the overall Kodi experience. This version makes Kodi a more functional and feature-rich media center. And it makes everything so much more convenient. The Kodi Titanium build is the most popular and highest rated build. It appears in several discussions about Kodi and is recommended by many experts. If you have Titanium Build, it’s unlikely you’ll need any other add-ons. You can get all your favorite add-ons, builds and tweaks. In this article, we have learned how to install Titanium on Kodi using the Ultimate Build Wizard. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading!
How to install Xenon Kodi Build
How to install Maze Kodi Builds
How to install The Grind Kodi Build
How to install No Limits Magic Builds
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install 2021 builds on Kodi?
To install 2021 builds on Kodi, you must first download the build. Once downloaded, you must enter the following command into the Kodi command line: sudo apt-get install python-pip python-dev python-setuptools python-beautifulsoup4 Once installed, you must enter the following command into the Kodi command line: sudo -H pip install -U pip setuptools Once installed, you must enter the following command into the Kodi command line
How do I install Titanium addons?
Titanium addons can be installed in Titanium Studio by clicking on the “Addons” button in the lower left corner of the Titanium Studio window. How do I install Titanium themes? Titanium themes can be installed in Titanium Studio by clicking on the “Themes” button in the lower left corner of the Titanium Studio window. How do I install Titanium plugins? Titanium plugins can be installed in Titanium Studio by clicking on the “Plugins” button in
How do I put builds on my Firestick?
You can put builds on your Firestick by downloading the Kodi app from the Amazon app store.